Monday, February 4, 2013

Easy Apple Turnovers

I've always heard of people doing crazy things with the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. So I figured, what the heck? I'll give it a go. After this attempt I will definitely experiment with the crescent rolls more often. This recipe can honestly go for Breakfast or Dessert. They are melt in your mouth delicious. Apple Turnovers made simple.

Easy Apple Turnovers #dreamsmorerealthanreality


One package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (I used the reduced fat), one apple finely diced, cinnamon (2 Tablespoons) and sugar (1 1/2 Tablespoons) mixed together , and a little bit of butter (I used I can't believe it's not butter spray).


Easy Apple Turnovers made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls #dreamsmorerealthanreality
Open the crescent roll package and lay flat on cutting board. Spray with butter and sprinkle with a generous amount of the cinnamon mixture. Place about 1-2 Tablespoons of the diced apples on each crescent triangle. You may have to stretch the crescent dough out a little on the sides. Roll up like you would a regular crescent. Once rolled up, place on a  foil-lined baking sheet and spray top with butter, then sprinkle cinnamon mixture. Bake for 12- 15 minutes at 350 Degrees. Take off baking sheet and let cool on a plate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment