Monday, September 23, 2013

Turn Your Cinnamon Roll into a Waffle

Turn Your Cinnamon Roll into a Waffle #dreamsmorerealthanrealityI found quite a few blog sites on Pinterest that did the cinnamon rolls made into waffles idea.
A few that have similar recipes/ideas are Little Bit Funky, Mrs. Happy Homemaker, Must Have Mom, Chef in Training, etc...
Everyone seemed to do it differently, including myself. A lot of people followed the trend of doing one cinnamon roll per quadrant. Whereas I did one at a time in the waffle maker. You still get a little bit of that doughy center we all adore in a cinnamon roll.



Personally, I love using Immaculate Baking Products because they use the best ingredients and no GMO.
That's what I used for my waffles, the Immaculate cinnamon rolls. Of course, you can go all out and make your own cinnamon rolls. Although, if I want to make it to my weekend yoga classes, I like to keep it simple.


All I did was preheat the waffle Iron and spray with nonstick spray on both sides, mainly in the center region. The cinnamon rolls have more of a tendency to stick than regular waffles.
Turn Your Cinnamon Roll into a Waffle #dreamsmorerealthanreality

Place one cinnamon roll in the very center of the waffle maker, close, and wait for the timer to go off. Every waffle maker varies. I had my waffle maker set to high and baked the entire cycle, but others could be different.
The waffles should be light and have very crispy corners without any burned cinnamon. Drizzle Icing on top and voila. Cinnamon Roll Waffles are served. Great with a cup of coffee :).
Turn Your Cinnamon Roll into a Waffle #dreamsmorerealthanreality







No comments:

Post a Comment